Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs. Proverbs 10:12
God has given us many Gifts here are just a few that I believe you should know are all available to you when you are in Christ!
- And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 1 John 4:16
Self Discipline, Power
- For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7
- Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 2 Corinthians 5:17
- For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
Gentleness, Kindness, Patience, Goodness, Faith
- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, Galatians 5:22
- For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 1 Corinthians 12:8
- For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; Ephesians 2:8
- But Jesus immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.” Matthew 14:27
Strength & Courage
- “Don’t ever be afraid or discouraged,” Joshua told his men. “Be strong and courageous, for the LORD is going to do this to all of your enemies.” Josua 10:25
Free from condemnation
- “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. Matthew 5:17
- And if we know that he hears us–whatever we ask–we know that we have what we asked of him. 1 John 5:15
These are all GIFTS which are inside of you. This is what you have in your arsenal and which you are at liberty to use on a daily and constant bases. As a Christian, a believer, as a Born Again person these are important for you to know. Pray that God will guide you in the development of these gifts. You don’t need to go anywhere else but to GOD. Amen!
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 1 John 5:14
Why you may ask? Well because GOD says so. 😀 In my life, in my experience God does not ever leave us astray or tell us to do something for His good. It’s actually for our own good, that we may have an amazing life full of Him. ♥
Pursue love, and earnestly desire the spiritual gifts, especially that you may prophesy. 1 Corinthians 14:1
Thank you JESUS!
All in All, You are a Wise, Kind, Gentle person filled with Strength and Courage. You are Patient Graceful and you carry with yourself, Self Discipline. God, well God is always with you.
Until next time, YOU ARE POWERFUL, Ciao!